The Resuscitation and Intensive Care Unit provides round-the-clock assistance to patients with pathologies of varying degrees of complexity..
The most important task is to save the life and health of the patient, act quickly and accurately. When working with patients, doctors take measures to restore the functions of vital organs and systems, as well as maintaining their performance.
Experienced staff will help you to endure the disease in conditions that are safe for your health. The department is equipped with state of the art equipment..
The department is designed for 8 beds.
Treatment of patients with diseases:
- myocardial infarction (acute cardiac pathology)
- heart rhythm and conduction disturbances
- hypertensive crises of complicated course
- severe diseases of the broncho-pulmonary system (severe pneumonia, asthmatic status)
- other states, requiring immediate medical intervention and individual monitoring
On the basis of the department there is an efferent therapy room
Efferent therapy is a complex of modern therapeutic methods, aimed at normalizing the qualitative composition of the patient's blood – various types of intra- and extracorporeal hemocorrection:
- membrane plasmapheresis
- discrete plasmapheresis
- laser irradiation of blood, etc..