The Department of Functional Diagnostics helps to study the state and functioning of internal organs and systems with the help of special medical equipment and is one of the main links in the diagnostic service of the clinic.
In the work, a number of instrumental methods are used to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment.
Functional diagnostics of the cardiovascular system and respiratory systems:
- 24-hour ECG monitoring using the Holter method
- daily monitoring of blood pressure in conditions of free activity of the patient
- spirography (method for studying the function of external respiration)
- tests with programmed physical activity (veloergometry, treadmill test), which allows us to identify both early signs of disease in a patient, and functional reserves of the body.
Ultrasound examinations of the cardiovascular system are of great importance in the diagnosis.: heart ultrasound, vessels with color Doppler analysis.
Functional diagnostics of the central nervous system (brain):
- electroencephalography with functional tests
Ultrasound diagnostics of internal organs:
- liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen
- gallbladder motility with trial breakfast
- study of the blood flow of the organs of the hepatobiliary system
- kidney, adrenal glands, Bladder, determination of residual urine
- thyroid gland
- duplex scanning of neck vessels
- Ultrasound of the heart with Doppler analysis and color mapping
- gynecological ultrasound (using cavity sensors)
- prostate ultrasound (using cavity sensors)