The FITs FTM clinic provides free specialized medical care for patients under the CHI program according to profiles: gastroenterology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, therapy and medical rehabilitation (after acute myocardial infarction or operations on coronary vessels; after acute cerebrovascular accident (stroke, cerebral infarction), operations on the brain (central nervous system) and consequences of traumatic brain injury; rehabilitation after suffering COVID-19, post-covid syndrome).
The procedure for preparing for hospitalization and paperwork:
1. A referral to a federal clinic is issued by the attending physician of the polyclinic, in which the patient is diagnosed and treated according to compulsory health insurance (the right to free medical care is available to all citizens of the Russian Federation who have a compulsory medical insurance policy if there are medical indications).
2. Medical indications for the provision of specialized medical care are: atypical course of the disease and lack of effect from ongoing therapy, the presence of comorbid (combined) diseases, the need for re-hospitalization on the recommendation of a federal medical organization.
3. Before hospitalization, it is required to issue 3 documents (on paper) - direction of the polyclinic, extract from the outpatient card and application for the processing of personal data. Direction of the polyclinic Extract from the outpatient card Application for the processing of personal data.
Pack of 3 documents must be sent to the FIC FTM clinic (scans) by e-mail: email@example.com with the note "hospitalization under compulsory medical insurance".
The paper version can be left at the FITs FTM clinic, to the address: 630117, G. Novosibirsk, st. Timakova, 2, call centre (hall 1 clinic floor).
4. After receipt of documents in the clinic, during 7 working days the documents will be reviewed by the medical commission (VC) and the date of the planned hospitalization (or refusal in the presence of contraindications and objective reasons).
5. After the decision of the VC, the patient must undergo mandatory diagnostic examinations before hospitalization.
6. After the complete package of documents is ready, for 1-2 days before the planned date of hospitalization, you must confirm the date of arrival at the clinic by phone:
(383) 334-89-36 head of the admission department Melikhova Yulia Vladimirovna or 333-66-51 Call centre.
The admission of patients to the FITS FTM clinic is carried out at the address. Novosibirsk, st. Timakova, 2, With 09-00 to 15-00, except weekends (Saturday, Sunday, official holidays).
Consultations on hospitalization by phone:
8-800-222-6086 (the call is free)
Just leave a request and a specialist of FITS FTM will contact you!