Normative legal acts in the field of combating corruption
Orders, provisions of the FIC MTM in the field of combating corruption
Commission for Compliance with the Requirements for Official Behavior of FIC FTM Employees
Plans, reports, reports, anti-corruption reviews
Feedback for reports of corruption
Please,before submitting an email, read the following information carefully:
Appeals, sent in electronic form through the official website of the FIC MTM are submitted for consideration to the responsible persons for combating corruption
1. The answer to the author of the appeal is sent at his choice:
- in the form of an electronic document, if the author's surname is indicated, name, patronymic (the last - if available) and email address (e-mail);
- or on paper, if the author's surname is indicated, name, patronymic (the last - if available), E-mail address (e-mail) and postal address.
2. Before sending an application in electronic form, it is necessary to correctly fill in the fields of the application form on the official website of the FIC FTM.
3. The size of an electronic appeal cannot exceed 3000 signs.
4. Application is not accepted for consideration, if it:
- does not contain last name information, name, patronymic (if available) applicant;
- when specifying an incomplete or inaccurate postal address and / or e-mail address, to which the response should be sent;
- containing obscene or offensive language, life threats, health and property of an official, as well as members of his family;
- on other grounds, established by the legislation and regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the city of Novosibirsk.
5. Information about the personal data of the authors of the appeals, sent electronically, stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data.