Diseases of the nervous system are diverse in their etiology and pathogenesis.. The basis of all diseases of this group are disorders in the functioning of nerve cells - neurons and connections., that are between them; various inflammations, originating in the spinal cord and brain, as well as in nerve fibers.
The department uses the latest achievements of medical science, research of original experimental and recently introduced into the world practice methods of treatment and modern inventions.
One of the main goals of the department is to improve the quality of medical care for residents of the Novosibirsk region and other regions of the Russian Federation by consolidating the achievements of science and the principles of evidence-based medicine in everyday work..
The work of the specialists of the department is carried out taking into account the concomitant diseases of patients, in each case, an individual approach to the management of the patient is implied.
On the basis of the department, planned specialized care is provided to patients with CNS lesions at various levels., diseases of the peripheral nervous system:
- Vertigo of various origins
- Consequences of lesions of the nervous system of various origins (motor deficit, hyperkinesis, spasticity, dystonia)
- Management of patients with migraine, selection of individual programs for the treatment of headaches
- Neurorehabilitation in a hospital (2 stage) under CHI programs.
The department is designed for 24 bunks. Offers comfortable and cozy rooms.
- Quadruple: spacious rooms, equipped with refrigerator and TV
- Double: All rooms are equipped with showers, refrigerators and TVs
- Lux: two-room ward, shower cabin, refrigerator, television