Internal regulations for patients and individuals, caring for patients in the FRC FTM hospital (further - Rules) developed for compliance in the FIC FTM clinic (next - Clinic) the medical and protective regime.
1. Under the medical-protective regime is meant a set of organizational measures, aimed at creating conditions for the patient, most conducive to his speedy recovery.. If the patient observes the correct regimen, the physiological rhythms of the body's vital activity are normalized., sleep related, nutrition, emotional and physical state; the strength of the influence of therapeutic factors increases.
2. Compliance with the Rules is mandatory for all patients of the Clinic and persons, caring for patients.
3. Patients are admitted to the admissions department of the Clinic, from where, after a medical examination and registration of medical documentation, they are sent to specialized departments.
4. Patients and persons being treated at the Clinic, caregivers must strictly adhere to the established daily routine.
5. During the afternoons and after 22.00 hours, patients must be in the wards, use only individual lamps and observe silence.
6. Patients have the right to leave the territory of the clinic only for medical and diagnostic procedures., prescribed by the attending physician.
7. Smoking on the territory of the FRC FTM is prohibited in accordance with the Federal Law dated 23.02.2013 No. 15-FZ (order. from 30.12.2015) "On protecting the health of citizens from the effects of second hand tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption".
8. Patient visits are allowed during hours, established by the rules for receiving visitors:
- Daily with 16.30 to 19.30
- Weekends and public holidays 10.00 to 14.00 and with 16.30 to 19.30
- Unauthorized persons are not allowed in the rooms. Meeting with visitors and relatives - in the lobby 1 floors.
- Visiting relatives or acquaintances of patients in the wards is strictly prohibited..
- Visiting Patients, those in serious condition, allowed only with the permission of the head of the department or the doctor on duty.
- During quarantine periods, transfers for patients are accepted strictly during visiting hours.
9. On the day of discharge, patients need to receive a discharge summary from the inpatient medical record (medical history), certificate of incapacity for work (if necessary) and vacate the room (place in the room) to 12.00.
10. Patients report all claims to the senior nurse of the department., attending physician or attending physician.
11. For gross violations of the requirements of these Rules, the patient may be prematurely discharged from the FRC FTM clinic., but face, caring for the patient, further stay in the clinic is prohibited by decision of the administration.
12. During their stay in the clinic, patients must:
- Is in the wards during the rounds of doctors, during temperature measurement hours, during sleep hours;
- Accurately follow the instructions of the attending physician, adhere to the guidelines;
- Do not break the silence in the wards and corridors;
- Comply with sanitary and hygienic standards and safety precautions when using household appliances and communications (kettle, refrigerator, shower, bathroom);
- Timely inform the medical staff on duty about the deterioration of health; tell your doctor or nurse immediately if you have a fever, runny nose, coughing, shortness of breath or other breathing problems, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating, the appearance of a rash, etc.;
- Take good care of clinic property. In case of intentional damage to property, the patient may be sued for compensation for material damage..
13. During their stay in the clinic, patients are prohibited from:
- Willfully leave the territory;
- Unauthorized visits to patients in other departments;
- Smoking indoors, play cards and other games of chance, store and consume alcoholic beverages, drugs, use obscene language;
- Independently turn on an open type bactericidal irradiator and (or) be in the ward during his work;
- In order to comply with fire safety, use electric heaters – electric boilers, electric heating pads, as well as triplets, extension cords and other personal electrical appliances;
- Carry and use cold, firearms, explosive and toxic substances;
- Throwing hygiene products and other items into toilets and sinks;
- sit on window sills, lean out of open windows, go out to the balconies;
- Store perishable food in bedside cabinets;
- store products, not allowed for transfers;
- Move furniture and equipment in rooms;
- Feed animals and birds on site.
Administration encourages patients:
- Do not trust personal and medical data to strangers;
- Do not invite casual acquaintances;
- Be courteous to medical staff and other patients;
- Do not keep clothes in the room, large sums of money, valuables, decorations, you had at the time of hospitalization – it is better to return all this as soon as possible to relatives.
For the safety of money, documents and valuables Clinic of the FIC FTM is not responsible.
- Climb, temperature measurement: 7:00
- Toilet and morning routines: 7:00 – 8:00
- Breakfast: 9:00 – 10:00
- Bypass doctors: 10:00 – 13:00
- Fulfillment of medical appointments: during the day
- Dinner: 13:30 – 14:30
- rest hour: 15:00 – 16:00
- Walk with the permission of the attending physician: 16:30 – 18:00
- Dinner: 18:00-19:00
- Temperature measurement: 19:00-20:00
- Bypass of doctors on duty: 20:00 – 22:00
- Dream: 22:00-7:00