Contact details for submitting documents
630060, G. Novosibirsk, st. Timakova, 2
Tel/fax: (383) 333-65-51
630060, G. Novosibirsk, st. Timakova, 2, to.822
630060, G. Novosibirsk, st. Timakova, 2, to.603
Chairman - d.b.s., Professor Lushnikova Elena Leonidovna, +7 (383) 334 80 03
Deputy Chairman - MD, Professor Bakarev Maxim Aleksandrovich
Scientific secretary - d.b.s. Klinnikova Marina Gennadievna +7 (383) 334 84 38
List of documents, provided by the applicant for a scientific degree to the Dissertation Council for preliminary consideration of the dissertation (p. 15, 18, 29 Regulations on the council for the defense of dissertations for the degree of candidate of sciences, for the degree of Doctor of Science)
- Dissertation on paper as a manuscript and in electronic form, dissertation abstract electronic (design according to GOST R 7.0.11-2011; p. 30 Regulations on the council for the defense of dissertations for the degree of candidate of sciences, for the degree of Doctor of Science; p. 15, p. 25 Regulations on the award of academic degrees).
- Statement degree applicant.
- Higher education document (specialist diploma, master's degree, postgraduate diploma (Adjunct) with applications) – for the applicant for the degree of candidate of sciences (for persons, educated in a foreign country - additional document, certifying recognition in the Russian Federation of education).
- PhD Diploma – for the applicant for the degree of Doctor of Science (persons, received a degree in a foreign country, additionally submit a certificate of recognition of an academic degree).
- A document, certifying the passing of the candidate's examination: certificate of passing candidate exams - if the exams were passed before 13.07.2014 Mr., certificate of passing candidate exams - if the exams were passed after 13.07.2014 Mr.).
- Organization Conclusion (positive), where did the dissertation, drawn up in accordance with the requirements. 16 "Regulations on the award of academic degrees" (2 copy.). The signature of the head of the organization is certified by the seal of the organization.
- Review(y) supervisor (consultant) (2 copy.). Manager's signature (consultant) is certified.
- Have a document with you, identity card (the passport)
Note: all reviews and other documents, entering the Dissertation Council, must contain complete information (without abbreviations!) about faces, those who approved or signed the documents - last name, name, patronymic; academic degree, academic title, job title, name of company, telephone, Email, organization website (p. 28 "Regulations on the award of academic degrees".